Old August 18th 04, 06:42 PM
dxAce

Ken wrote:

I have a radio for sale. It is not working very well, it is broken. It has
issues. It needs to be fixed, otherwise it is in perfect condition. It has
had a tune up from Drake within the last two years and hasn't worked since.
Make me an offer. $1000 sounds about right. I will only ship to stupid
people that don't know how to find me, because I know you will be really mad
at me for selling you this radio. In the mean time I will try and have the
radio fixed. If I can't have it fixed I will sell the peice of crap for
$1000. Call me if your interested.

Wow, another 'tard heard from...

dxAce

"dxAce" wrote in message

I will most likely have an R8B for sale in the coming weeks either here or
on eBay, the encoder needs to be fixed as it has a few 'issues' with it,
and I have the part ordered from Drake.

The receiver is in excellent condition otherwise, and has had a tuneup
from Drake within the past two years.

dxAce