Old August 20th 04, 07:26 AM
Honus

"Mark" wrote in message
news:1092972771.890688@ftpsrv1...
Mr Honus,

Yes, I've seen something similar. I got into a tussle with "dxAce" because

corrected one of his postings.

He replied saying he'd already pointed out the correction, and I replied

him saying basically that no he hadn't. Well, as you say, I later looked

at
the entire thread on Google, and Mr Ace was of course telling the truth!

And that was mighty strange, because I got all of this other posts for the
same thread, including all the ones where he abused me! :-) But I did NOT
get the critical post that we were essentially arguing about.

That's just what I'm afraid of. I get myself into some pretty contentious
threads (in other newsgroups). The last thing I want is for it to look like
I've run away, or just refuse to support my position.