Old August 20th 04, 08:24 PM
dxAce

B i l l E v e r h a r t wrote:

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 15:03:50 -0400, dxAce wrote:

B i l l E v e r h a r t wrote:

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 14:21:55 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Al Dykes wrote:

dxAss wrote;

I simply do not suffer fools such as yourself lightly, you idiotic 'tard!.

Good enough for ya? Now go back, check your facts, check your spelling, and check
your dollar amounts, etc., etc., etc.

Damn, I hate repeating myself to obvious drop-outs.

dxAce

--
Al Dykes
-----------

Don't look for dxAss to answer the actual question posed to him. I
have yet to see him offer any substantive argument in regards to this
topic. The more you see the words 'tard and fabricator the more you
know you're right and dxA is just a black and white dumservative.
Why don't you answer the man's questions old one?

Re-read my post... the part where I stated "I simply do not suffer fools such as
yourself lightly, you idiotic 'tard!".

Something you can't comprehend Mikey.... er... Billy?

Oh, by the way, that part was delivered today from Drake.

dxAce

Uh - you responded with a 'tard. And then - nothing. I rest my case.
Now rest yours - if you can find a chair large enough.

Still have that comprehension problem, don't you?

dxAce