Old August 20th 04, 10:12 PM
dxAce

"T. Early" wrote:

"Tom Betz" wrote in message
. 69...
Quoth dxAce in
:

Lets see... 264+ Vets who served with Kerry who get less
credibility in the press

In the same way they "served" with Staff Sgt. Barry Sadler. At
considerable remove.

Reductio ad absurdum doesn't really work here. I try it all the time.
But I had no idea Sadler operated a Swift Boat. Thank for the info.
It further enhances your credibility.

versus the 13 pro-Kerry Vets who get a lot of press...

And who served with Kerry directly.

Fill me in here Isn't there a fairly famous picture of Kerry with
any number men with whom he served--only one of whom is supporting his
candidacy? I really don't know the details on this to be truthful.

Yes, many of them in the picture have requested that Kerry stop using the
picture. As far as I know at this time, Kerry has refused their request.

Kerry is a very dangerous fellow.

dxAce
A Veteran who will not be voting for John Fraud Kerry.