Old August 20th 04, 11:06 PM
clifto

dxAce wrote:
Al Dykes wrote:
In article , dxAce wrote:
Al Dykes wrote:
Elliot who is featured in teh Swiftie's advert has recanted
and admitted he committed purjury when agreeing with O'Neill.

Continue to check your facts! (And your spelling, and your dollar amounts, etc,
etc, etc.)

What ? No comment about Kerry, just smoke an digression about my typos ?

I simply do not suffer fools such as yourself lightly, you idiotic 'tard!.

Good enough for ya? Now go back, check your facts

Check his WHAT??! You mean "check his parroting of incorrect, premature
and uncorrected news pablum".

--
"Kerry arrived [in Viet Nam] with a strong anti-Vietnam War bias and a self-
serving determination to build a foundation for his political future."
-- Rear Admiral Roy Hoffmann, USN (Ret.), May 4, 2004