Old August 20th 04, 11:29 PM
clifto

T. Early wrote:
Fill me in here Isn't there a fairly famous picture of Kerry with
any number men with whom he served--only one of whom is supporting his
candidacy? I really don't know the details on this to be truthful.

It's in The Book. You MUST read The Book. I'm 1/5 way through it and
can't wait to get back to it. Besides, with it being number one in the
New York Times and Washington Post listings (how ironic!), I know I'll
have to loan my copy to several other people who can't get it.

"This photograph of 20 Swift Boat officers, including Kerry, runs in
Kerry's campaign commercials. Eleven officers have called upon Kerry
to stop using their image. Of the remaining eight, two are deceased,
four do not wish to be involved and one is not a supporter of Kerry,
but did not have an opportunity to sign the letter requesting that
the image not be used. Only one of the ninetten IS BELIEVED to support
Kerry." [emphasis by clifto] And from the site: "The four officers not
present for the photo all oppose Kerry."

Sgt. Berry Sadler is not accounted for.

http://wintersoldier.com/

http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/graphics/morphws.HTML

--
"Kerry arrived [in Viet Nam] with a strong anti-Vietnam War bias and a self-
serving determination to build a foundation for his political future."
-- Rear Admiral Roy Hoffmann, USN (Ret.), May 4, 2004