Old August 21st 04, 03:40 PM
dxAce

Jack Painter wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

dxAce wrote:

Ken Wilson wrote:

Am I the only one who is getting ready to stop listening to RCanadaI

because
of the horrible broadcast quality. Hum is terrible & audio is

distorted.
13.655 mhz is strongest here in KY but that means I hear more Hum.

Sounds pretty good here. Good signal.

I do hear a bit of hum on certain broadcast items though.

dxAce

Powerful, clear and excellent sounding signal here.

I was using one of the R8B's and can detect a bit of hum when no audio is
being transmitted. I turned on the R7 and using the 8 kHz filter the hum is a
bit more apparent, but not really noticing any distortion.

dxAce