Old August 21st 04, 06:13 PM
clifto

Default OT US medics helped design abusive techniques at Abu Ghraib

m II wrote:
I hope you're proud of yourselves, USA....

I think what we need to do is to take a group of liberals and a group of
conservatives; really torture the liberals, and do the Abu Ghraib version
of "torture" to the conservatives (strip 'em nekkid, put dog collars on
them and pour cold water on them). Perhaps then the liberals will learn
what's torture and what's just silly annoyance.

--
"Kerry arrived [in Viet Nam] with a strong anti-Vietnam War bias and a self-
serving determination to build a foundation for his political future."
-- Rear Admiral Roy Hoffmann, USN (Ret.), May 4, 2004