Old August 21st 04, 06:30 PM
Ken Wilson

Does it have the same Hum on the signal as via the Sackville transmitters?

I am going to get a Sirius setup if the NHL can get their dispute with the
players Union settled.

73, Ken

David wrote in message
RCI is on Sirius satellite a couple times a day via WRN and As It
Happens is carried on PRI via Sirius.

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 10:14:55 -0400, "Ken Wilson"
wrote:

Am I the only one who is getting ready to stop listening to RCanadaI

because
of the horrible broadcast quality. Hum is terrible & audio is distorted.
13.655 mhz is strongest here in KY but that means I hear more Hum.

I really enjoy Vinyl Cafe & Qirks / Quarks but I hate the audio .

73, Ken