Old August 21st 04, 08:28 PM
dxAce

Michael Bryant wrote:

From: clifto

think what we need to do is to take a group of liberals and a group of
conservatives; really torture the liberals, and do the Abu Ghraib version
of "torture" to the conservatives (strip 'em nekkid, put dog collars on
them and pour cold water on them). Perhaps then the liberals will learn
what's torture and what's just silly annoyance.

Isn't it prophetic to see Republicans still trying to minimize the abuse that
even Bush declared was a serious affront to human rights? Why do you support
Bush, because he certainly doesn't seem to agree with your silly conclusion
that what transpired was simply an "annoyance"?

I suggest you be made, hooded and blindfolded, on a bucket and told that you
will be electrocuted if you step down. I am convinced that you will be slightly
more than annoyed.

You, sir, are an idiot and should be treated as one.

So are you, Fat Boy!

dxAce
A Navy Veteran who will not be voting for John Fraud Kerry.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A,
Degen 1102, GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nospam" to reply)