Old August 21st 04, 09:59 PM
Jack Painter

"Ken Wilson" wrote in message
The Hum is there @ 1440 on 13.655. The distortion went away around 1418.

The
Hum at that time was more of a Buzz than a Hum.
Must just be my crappy receivers G

73, Ken

At 1700 EDT I'm getting too many stronger stations on both sides to hear
13655 well.

Jack

dxAce wrote in message

Jack Painter wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

dxAce wrote:

Ken Wilson wrote:

Am I the only one who is getting ready to stop listening to

RCanadaI
because
of the horrible broadcast quality. Hum is terrible & audio is
distorted.
13.655 mhz is strongest here in KY but that means I hear more

Hum.

Sounds pretty good here. Good signal.

I do hear a bit of hum on certain broadcast items though.

dxAce

Powerful, clear and excellent sounding signal here.

I was using one of the R8B's and can detect a bit of hum when no audio

is
being transmitted. I turned on the R7 and using the 8 kHz filter the hum

is a
bit more apparent, but not really noticing any distortion.

dxAce