Old August 22nd 04, 02:22 AM
William H. Everhart III

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 21:13:23 GMT, Telamon
wrote:

In article , dxAce
wrote:

MnMikew wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
Do they have a problem with the truth... earlier it was threats
of lawsuits against television stations who had the audacity to
air Veterans For Truth ads, now it is a push to get booksellers
not to sell the book...

Free speech? Give me a break.

The Kerry Kampaign is imploding, they do not want the truth to be
read, much like they do not want the focus to be on his
Senatorial record.

http://www.drudgereport.com/

dxAce

a Veteran for the truth

The hypocrisy of the left is amazing. They can dish it out but
can't take it.

Lets see... 264+ Vets who served with Kerry who get less credibility
in the press versus the 13 pro-Kerry Vets who get a lot of press...
hmmmmmmm.

Certainly makes one wonder.

I already know how I'm voting, and it certainly is not for John Fraud
Kerry.

There is the matter of the Veterans that served with Kerry. Out of the
group or squad that he was in, five boats with five aboard each, two
people support Kerry, two or three are dead and the rest of the people
in that group are against him. So out of the original 25 people that
served with him 20 to 21 do not think he has good leadership abilities.

I can understand why any Vietnam veteran would be against Kerry whether
he severed with him or not after the broad brush, he painted them all
with in a most negative way after coming back to the states.

I can look back now and see what he did was to bolster the efforts of
the antiwar crowd with lies to undermine the will of the people to fight
that war. Kerry did nothing less than support the Vietcong.

Those speeches Kerry gave before congress were broadcast at the time and
I remember hearing them and shaking my head in disgust. I never
understood why nothing ever became of Kerry's charges in those hearings.

Now I know why.

Kerry made the stuff up.

Who could trust this guy now?

Telamon, Curious if you could answer a hypothetical question for me.
If Bush had Kerry's war record and Kerry had Bush's would that be
enough for you to swing your vote to Kerry?