Old August 22nd 04, 05:13 AM
Gary S.

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 22:16:19 -0400, "Steve St. Denis"
wrote:

Thanks Mike for the feed back, I found the link you sent me a little while
ago, also found this one http://www.trx-manager.com/index.html so I have two
to choose from so far, I joined the VR-5000 yahoo groups but I think
everyone is on vacation these vr5000 groups are not busy at all, but any way
thanks for the info.
Steve
I know Scancat tried it and gave up - and this is the only thing I
know of that should work. If this doesn't meet your needs, join the
VR5000 Yahoo group - who knows, they may have something there...
Anyway, check this out:

Once you join one, you can go to the Yahoo Groups site and look
through the archives and files for that group.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA