Old August 22nd 04, 07:17 AM
m II

William H. Everhart III wrote:

Telamon, Curious if you could answer a hypothetical question for me.
If Bush had Kerry's war record and Kerry had Bush's would that be
enough for you to swing your vote to Kerry?

Trying to give him a stroke? He'll get a meltdown over THAT question
before telling your that his convictions are so deeply carved in stone
that Bush could be a rapist and he would STILL vote for him.

In fact, Bush *was* reported the police as a rapist. The woman was later
found dead with a gunshot wound to the head. Women DON'T shoot
themselves in the head.

http://www.thoughtcrimenews.com/Detail5.jpg
http://www.thoughtcrimenews.com/bushrape.htm

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&ie...Search&met a=
http://snipurl.com/8ksm

The court documents are he

http://www.geocities.com/theawakenin...sh_Rapist.html

If this guy isn't possessed by EVIL, I don't know who is.

mike