Old August 22nd 04, 09:25 AM
m II

Telamon wrote:
In article ouWVc.34803$jZ5.29657@clgrps13,
m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article 3gUVc.34372$jZ5.29792@clgrps13,
m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

You are such a moron. You cannot tell the difference between
torture and abuse. Both are serious though, Bush denounced the
abuse that occurred, and the people that committed the abuse are
being investigated and put on trial. This means you cannot pay
attention to news items or show the ability to evaluate
information, but I expect that from you.

If all that is true, why didn't he denounce and investigate and try
the TORTURE cases? TORTURE is a lot worse than abuse. Are the
TORTURERS being allowed to go free, while the abusers are tried?

It appears it's YOU who can not tell the difference between the two.
It sure looks that way.

This is funny. YOU make a mistake but accuse *him* of being a
moron...

What funny is that "YOU" are in the same class as Bryant. This election
is really stirring up the kooks.

Please tell me the difference between 'abuse' and 'torture'. I'd like to
see what you believe them to mean. How can you insult someone when it's
YOU that's mistaken.

Do I have to think for you? You can not discern abuse from torture? Do
you own a dictionary? Should I tell you how to vote while I'm at it?

I love the way you're going around in circles on this. YOU screwed up
and then called Bryant a MORON because of YOUR mistake. Just can't admit
it, can you. oh well...other people can follow this thread as easily as
I can.

You are off color quite a bit. Some of your posts are disgusting and
some have links to disgusting material so do not expect me to hold you
in high regard. I stopped looking at the links in your posts because of
this.

Those links all show Bush in a very bad light. Closing your eyes won't
make him a better human being. Porn sites are disgusting, not political
articles that just MAY make you think. Trying to put me in the same
league as a pornographer because I think Bush is Cheney's obsequious
puppet isn't going to work.

Sticking your head in the sand won't make the obscenities in Washington
go away.

mike