Old August 22nd 04, 01:51 PM
dxAce

Michael Bryant wrote:

http://www.suntimes.com/output/elect...-editor22.html

Only three captains were there that day. Two out of three agree. All three got
medals for their actions. The one that's against Kerry sure didn't give his
medal back, did he?

Think about it. Why didn't he give his medal back in the past 35 years?

I already know that you don't think at all, Fat Boy. If you did think, you'd
certainly not have been smoking pot in a motel room in Utah with your student(s).
Which of course resulted in your having to leave Weber State University.

Talk about stupidity!

You'd also not have lied about having a PhD (which you do not have), and you'd not
have taken the time to call me on the phone like some stupid hillbilly 'tard
(which you certainly are) and told me a tall tale about being fired from
Louisville Technical Institute (which you were not), a fact easily checked by
calling Louisville Technical Institute (where you are still employed).

Your best bet, liar boy, is to hit the trail before you get your fat ass kicked
again.

dxAce

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A,
Degen 1102, GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nospam" to reply)