Old September 20th 04, 03:05 AM
Tom Ring

Bob Miller wrote:

Personally, I wouldn't attack someone packing a cap pistol. But if
your argument is carried to its conclusion, that law abiding citizens
should have guns as big as what the worst criminals carry, then we'd
all be walking around with machine guns. That's fine, until somebody
loses his/her temper.

One of the staples of San Antonio TV news is showing some family on
the South Side mourning the death of yet another kid killed in a
drive-by or whatever -- happens about two or three times a month.

Bob
k5qwg

Seems to me there is a big difference between people losing their
tempers, and drive by shootings by gang members, such as the fact that
normal citizens don't lose their tempers and shoot strangers. If you
think they do, show me some evidence.

tom
K0TAR