Old September 20th 04, 07:56 AM
Toni

En Richard Clark va escriure en Fri, 17 Sep 2004 18:41:36 GMT:

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 13:20:22 +0200, ************** wrote:

Am scratching my head what to do, if there is no noise bridge....

Hi Richard,

Build one: 4 resistors, Zener diode, battery.

That is the easy part, the not so easy is that AFAIK you need a
(mediumly good) transformer to get the signal from the noise
bridge to a receiver without altering the bridge.

I had thought about building a simple bridge, but ferrite cores
are close to impossible to get in Barcelona (Spain). You get them
but with no info at all, just size and color. If you ask anything
else the shop person will look at you as a trouble-maker.

Appart from that, I have finally found the schematics of my
receiver. Some low-pas and diode limiter and strait to the gate
of a fet. This explains the "not exactly 50 ohms" thing.

73's

--
Toni

"Auto" = prefijo griego que significa "no funciona"