Old August 22nd 04, 07:03 PM
Even Steven

Remember this.....I'm an Army Vet thats going to VOTE for Kerry

Your vote dont count now Steve because I normally wouldnt have voted
anyway...I hate both of them(BUSH / KERRY)...But just for you old buddy
.....I'm voting for Kerry just to make your vote worthless!

Think about it?

From the TARD!

PS. See there I saved you from callin me a tard!

"dxAce" wrote in message
Remember how the lib's accused President Bush of playing 'dress-up' when
he landed on the aircraft carrier and proclaimed hostilities (Initial
war itself was over) to be at an end?

Where are the lib's screaming about John Fraud Kerry playing 'dress-up'
in clean battle gear and re-enacting his exploits for the camera in
Vietnam?

dxAce
A Navy Veteran who has the smarts to know that he will NOT be voting for
John Fraud Kerry.