Old August 22nd 04, 07:28 PM
Even Steven

Yep...Your votes worthless this November....! )

Normally I wouldnt get outta bed and go vote...I'm 34 years old and have
never voted! Tomorrow I'll go register though! PROMISE!... I'll be there
bright and early election day simply for the reason just to make sure your
vote means nothing!...George W wont get any lead over KERRY on your account!
Think about that! George W woulda had a one vote lead over Kerry but he wont
get it now!

YOUR VOTE IS WORTHLESS NOW!!!

Love ya old buddy!

The RE-TARD

"dxAce" wrote in message

Even Steven wrote:

Remember this.....I'm an Army Vet thats going to VOTE for Kerry

Your vote dont count now Steve because I normally wouldnt have voted
anyway...I hate both of them(BUSH / KERRY)...But just for you old buddy
....I'm voting for Kerry just to make your vote worthless!

My vote will never be worthless. It's unfortunate, that as an Army Vet,

you
don't realise that.

dxAce