Old January 20th 05, 05:22 PM
Larry Gagnon

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 05:37:40 -0800, stryped wrote:

DOes this antenna have gain? WIll high winds mess uo the tuning section or
other part of the antenna?

It is a stacked colinear antenna so has about 6.2dB of gain. Very
impressive. I have it on the roof of my house. We live 150metres from Juan
de Fuca Strait and often catch some very strong SW winds head on. The
antenna is still up and the tuning section hasn't moved!

Larry VE7EA

--
to reply via email remove "fake"