Old January 20th 05, 04:56 PM
Frank Gilliland

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:34:22 -0500, Dave Hall
wrote in :

snip
I have to agree with Shark on this one,,,lately, Frank has been dead on
in his posts, void of emotion. You'd do well to follow such an example.

Follow? I set the example. My posts have no emotional content at all.
They are pure and simple logic based on either facts or empirical
observation. Something you seem unable to comprehend.

What -you- can't comprehend is that it's not my delivery that's "void
of emotion", it's the logical content of my arguments and my ability
to present verifiable facts. You refuse to accept many of those facts
because of your emotionally based opinions.

snip
My area? Now, be careful now, I'm about to ask one of those questions
which you can't seem to understand the motivation for: Just what is
your criteria for what determines "my area"? One mile radius? 10 mile?
30 mile?

The State of Confusion.