Old January 20th 05, 05:16 PM
Frank Gilliland

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 11:51:48 -0500, Dave Hall
wrote in :

snip
You really are sore aren't you?

I am really disappointed. For a person who otherwise demonstrates a
higher-than-average intelligence and a sound grasp of logic, you just
throw all that out the window when it comes to politics.

Not at all. I am just a staunch conservative and I strongly believe
that liberals and their philosophy has and will continue to ruin this
country and all that it used to be.

I'm not interested in your beliefs.

I can offer many logical points to back this up, but I'm guessing that
you wouldn't believe them anyway.

I don't have to believe squat to recognize a valid argument. Por
enjemplo:

Premise #1: The moon is copper.
Premise #2: Copper is squishy.
Conclusion: The moon is squishy.

That argument is perfectly valid despite what I believe. The trick is
that if you want a factual conclusion you need factual premises. I
will admit that you have consistently presented valid arguments, but
you have been severely lacking in factual premises.

Now if you think you can finally offer up some verifiable facts then
go for it.

What a waste.

Most blind partisanship is.

Hence the reason I once encouraged you to read Plato's "Republic".