Old August 23rd 04, 08:29 PM
T. Early

"RedOctober90" wrote in message
om...
Hearing what sounds like a Russian maritime relay at 1821z-1857z.
Decent signal into PA. Frequency is 13.130usb... wondering if anyone
knows what it really is.

I'm curious if you can actually make out the words (if not necessarily
understand them). I have a low end, program listener set up and am
wondering how much I'm giving up. I can tell there's a female voice
and male voices, but it's pretty muddy and I do not think I'd have
been able to discern the language if you hadn't told me. I'm a bit
south of you, so thanks for the heads up in any event. I've never
heard this.