Old September 20th 04, 08:44 PM
Jack Painter

"Bob Miller" wrote

Tom Ring wrote:
Seems to me there is a big difference between people losing their
tempers, and drive by shootings by gang members, such as the fact that
normal citizens don't lose their tempers and shoot strangers.
If you
think they do, show me some evidence.

Five shootings on the local TV news last night. Normal, reasonable
law-abiding people getting mad and shooting both friends and strangers
over trifle matters.

Bob
k5qwg

Hi Bob, let me help you understand what "show me some evidence" means:

Quote the stories with URLs so that we can decide for ourselves whether or
not these drug-dealing gang-banging criminal history numbnuts meet the
standard of "Normal, reasonable law-abiding people" or not.

This was the anti-gun creeps biggest claim, that Americans all shoot each
other over an argument. It's a bunch of crap and anyone who spreads it is
too. But when you want to start trotting out the lies you've been fed I will
gladly show you where each one has been debunked. At the end of the day, you
are either going to be out of bunk or just go away. Either one is fine.

Jack