Old September 21st 04, 06:00 AM
Richard Clark

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 21:19:08 -0300, "Dogs - nothing but dogs!!"
wrote:

I believe that insect eyes have little connection to the recent news about
carbon nanotubes being arranged into 'antennas for light'. I think that the
differences are quite clear.

Hi OM,

Well, you said as much before without really saying anything. Beliefs
are simple to express, "what is different" is what I asked for. The
similarities outweigh the perceived differences.

More than two cars at an intersection is a traffic jam? If scale is
anything, this may be more your problem with antennas for light and mm
wave models at IR.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC