Old August 25th 04, 12:09 PM
Diverd4777

In article , "GMKPLANIT"
writes:

Establishing the facts 35 years later is complicated by fading
memories, sometimes ambiguous archival evidence and the bitterly
partisan nature of the presidential campaign.

No matter what the alleged truth is about Kerry(and I have heard men who
were there who said he saved their lives) at least he went,at least he
volunteered ,so unlike that ****ing weasel ****ter Bush he knows what it is
like to be under fire. Bush is a ****ing **** end of ,in fact he could be
Robbies father ,if he had one.

- Now wait, wait..
Give Credit where it's due...

When Pakistan captured the head of Al Quaedas communication network
(Mohammad Naeem Noor Khan )
- Turned him around , made him our covert agent (a mole)
and had him working for us
uncovering nests of terrorists
The White House
- Eager to show how slick they were
Immediatly revealed his name to the press..
- Efectivly shutting the counter espionage operation down
to gain
.. What.. Exactly...

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/storydispl...hesection=news
&thesubsection=world