Old August 25th 04, 09:29 PM
Julian D.

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 17:50:16 GMT, (james)
wrote:

In article ,
Julian D. wrote:

I expect more tax cuts during his 2nd term, Syria and Iran to be
crushed, and liberal traitors to be jailed.

I get the impression that you consider half your countrymen, myself
included, to be "liberal traitors" who should "be jailed."

No. There are a few that I believed have stepped over the line during
this time of war.
And I truly suspect there will be a LOT more as we near the election
when they realize Bush is going to win.

JD

The closer we get to the election, the more sedition, treason,
and death threats against the President we'll see from
the liberals. Especially as they realize Bush will more than likely
win.
-Me

Kerry said the debates would be a challenge. "The president has won every
debate he's ever had," Kerry said. "He beat Ann Richards. He beat Al Gore.
So, he's a good debater."

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cg...type=printable