Old September 21st 04, 06:01 PM
Mike Coslo

Cecil Moore wrote:
Richard Clark wrote:

Cecil Moore wrote:

what would you do?

You still lamenting about Dukakis losing in '98?

Worse than that. I'm lamenting about every Libertarian
presidential candidate losing every single year.

How are your non-weapon negotiations coming with that
250 pound guy in the process of raping your daughter?

Umm, Cecil. I support private ownership of guns, and as few laws that
regulate such ownership as possible.

But your argument is specious. That 250 pound man may just use his own
gun, make you redundant, than continue to use the gun to make sure your
daughter stays compliant.

There is plenty enough emotion to go around on both sides, and your
argument is just one more.

And since you want that answer, I would use my rifle *if* possible,
however, I would have to realize that if I do use it, I would face the
possibility of seriously wounding or even killing my daughter. If such
an act is taking place, the two would be in obvious close proximity, and
bullets do not always travel a straight line. The bullet might very well
pass through him, and enter her.

Probably the best course of action is to (unfortunately) wait until he
is temporarily incapacitated as will happen, at that point he will
likely roll off, and then wait for your moment....

- Mike KB3EIA -