Old August 26th 04, 10:36 PM
T. Early

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"T. Early" wrote in message

Odd ending to what originally looked like a decent opportunity.

Guess
I may be waiting awhile.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

Looks like the seller ended it early.

Yeah, he did and he has perfect feedback.

I was following it and first he delayed putting up the picture, but
then put up an excellent shot. Then he ended the auction. I'm
thinking he may have got the radio from someplace else and then
realized that there was a problem with it, so I'm not suggesting
anything dishonest. I've just been sorta looking around for one
reasonably priced with the synch mod & DSP installed. Now I'm
thinking I may just wait for that Eton E1 !!