Old September 21st 04, 09:04 PM
Mike Coslo

Cecil Moore wrote:
Bob Miller wrote:

Jack, please explain why we need battlefield weapons in a civilian
society.

That's simple. Because the criminals are armed with battlefield
weapons. Don't know about you, but I think it's stupid to take
my 66 year-old fists to a gunfight.

How many times do you need to shoot that beautiful deer before you
drag it to the sausage maker?

Deer don't shoot back. Criminals, including terrorists do, and
sometimes with fully automatic weapons. The criminals obviously
want the ordinary citizens to be disarmed. But why should you
want exactly the same thing as the criminals?

Did you know that the crime rate is falling in the concealed-carry
states? Did you know that a majority of states are concealed-carry
states? If you were a criminal, would you really want to take on
someone who might be packin' a concealed Colt .45?

If I were a criminal, and I thought my victim might be carrying a
concealed Colt .45, I would use a different tactic.

- Mike KB3EIA -