Old August 27th 04, 02:36 AM
Gray Shockley

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 18:15:30 -0500, Radioman390 wrote
(in article ):

So you guys who gripe about off-topic posts, take that!

Click on "communications"

www.qsleeper.com

(bulletproof too!)

http://www.qsleeper.com/Interested.html
*
Our original concept was that if you pay $100,000+ for a product that
you will hopefully never use...(i.e. a panic room)Šwhy not get one that
you can enjoy in the mean time (hence all the accessories). These
accessories are primarily protection from stalkers, kidnappers and
natural disasters. *

My wife said I could - when my Army retirement check comes in this
month - either have one of these or the DVD complete set of "V"
episodes ("Beauty is only skin deep but reptile goes clear to the
bone").

She also reminded me that a new bed meant new pads, new flat sheets,
new fitted sheets, new pillows, new pillow cases, new blankets, new
bedspreads and, of course, new decorations for the bedroom.

She also pointed out that it didn't have a wet bar or a handy-dandy
toilet facility (and she thinks chem toilets are "tacky").

Ya wanna come over and watch "V"?

Gray Shockley
Entropy Maintenance Technician
Tao Chemical Company
Vicksburg, Mississippi US

[It gives 'died in bed" a whole new aspect./g]