Old August 27th 04, 05:34 AM
m II

NDeveau wrote:

Someone gave me the D7000 about 30 years ago, it still works but digital
tuning is nice.
How come no one has given me a Drake R8 yet?

Right after I get mine.

Reminds me of Janis Joplin singing.

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Drake R8 B ?
My friends all tune Kenwoods, I must make amends.
Worked hard all my lifetime, no help from my friends,
So Lord, won't you buy me a Drake R8 B ?

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a slow scan TV ?
Dialing For Dollars is trying to find me.
I wait for delivery each day until three,
So oh Lord, won't you buy me a slow scan TV ?

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a bit larger shack?
I'm counting on you, Lord, please don't let me down.
Prove that you love me and buy the big tower,
Oh Lord, won't you buy me a bit larger shack?

Everybody!
Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Drake R8 B ?
My friends all tune Kenwoods, I must make amends,
Worked hard all my lifetime, no help from my friends,
So oh Lord, won't you buy me a Drake R8 B ?

mike

--

..let the cat out to reply..

©Densa International