Old August 27th 04, 05:54 PM
Llgpt

Subject: OT Swift Boat Wrap-Up
From: "T. Early"
Date: 8/27/2004 11:25 AM Central Daylight Time

"George Ashley" wrote in message
http://www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com/archives/002406.h

May O'Neill rot in hell for his lies along with the Swift Boat

Veterans for
Bush!

The link doesn't work, which is too bad because it looks like such a
credible source. One might think you're a bit desperate.

Oh, and BTW, others are coming out now. I'm sure this guys part of
the conspiracy too.

http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/27619.htm

Not that it would matter to you because...those admirals ..why,
they're -all- liars.

I don't recall ever saying "they're -all- liars."

But, Admiral John Pointdexter certainly "lied" during the Iran Contra hearings,
along with the Lt. Colonel liar Oliver North.

Presidents lie too..........

what was your point? Or, didn't you have one?

Les