Old August 27th 04, 06:39 PM
Llgpt

Subject: OT Swift Boat Wrap-Up
From: dxAce
Date: 8/27/2004 11:57 AM Central Daylight Time

Llgpt wrote:

From: "T. Early"

Date: 8/27/2004 11:25 AM Central Daylight Time

"George Ashley" wrote in message
http://www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com/archives/002406.h

May O'Neill rot in hell for his lies along with the Swift Boat
Veterans for
Bush!

The link doesn't work, which is too bad because it looks like such a
credible source. One might think you're a bit desperate.

Oh, and BTW, others are coming out now. I'm sure this guys part of
the conspiracy too.

http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/27619.htm

Not that it would matter to you because...those admirals ..why,
they're -all- liars.

Gee, that was real difficult, finding the link.............you'll have to

do
better than that.
You might have been a "TAD EARLY" in jumping on that one..........:-)

http://www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com...es/002406.html

Admirals lie? Never? Yeah right!

That's right Les, everyone who comes out against Kerry is just an out and out
no
good liar.

LMAO

dxAce
A Navy and National Guard Veteran who will not be voting for John Fraud
Kerry,
guess I'm a liar too.

You and Tad Early must both have a reading comprehension defecit.

Where did I say "everyone who comes out against Kerry is just an out and out
no good liar?"

I merely pointed out a reply to Tad early in which he indicated that an Admiral
probably wouldn't lie.

And, since you guess you are a liar too, I'll agree with you.

I will give you credit for not post editing anymore like a weasel.

Les