Old August 29th 04, 02:05 AM
Honus

"-=jd=-" wrote in message

snip

To me, a clerk adding the "V" device to the SS would be akin to the clerk
at the driver's license office adding a restriction of "Must Be
Accompanied By A Licensed Frozen Fish"... They *should* know that it's
*very* odd when they type it in.

As to being in four campaigns when he was only there for (at most) two,
that doesn't make sense either. I get the impression that Kerry and/or
some cohorts who didn't have a very firm grasp of the definition of a
campaign, were "sprucing up his resume" (so to speak) without having a
clear idea how to do it convincingly...

Then you have some dates that are out of place - like he was released
something like 6 years after he (reportedly) ETS'd. Reserve duty? He
hasn't mentioned any. Again, I get the impression that the actual time he
spent didn't seem impressive enough to someone, so they "stretched" it.

snip

Yep...I'm very interested in how this is all going to play out. It's
definitely worth watching.