Old August 29th 04, 05:02 AM
Jack Painter

wrote

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 17:02:09 -0400, "Jack Painter"
wrote:

Even when half of our population is made up of
nitwits like them, the core of our freedoms will outlast another few
generations of this garbage. Hopefully by then, Europe will be climbing

out
place they are heading and ready for things like fire, the wheel, and

small
hand tools, which we will sell them and train them to use again.

Time was when our entire population, except Native Americans,
was made up of the outcasts of Europe.

Wrong my friend. The very best and brightest minds of Europe, principally
England and Scotland, are the movers and shakers that led hard working
entreprenuers and freedom loving men and women willing to risk everything
they had, which was not "nothing" as you allude to, to come to America and
make it the important and successful experiment ever known.

Same in Australia.

Make your argument where it fits, which might be there, not America, please.

Jack