Old August 29th 04, 10:33 AM
Johnny Lipps

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 20:11:17 -0600, uncle arnie
wrote:

I moved up the R-75 after using a Sangean ATS-909, Grundig YB-400. I also
have an ATS-606 and YB-300.

That one sentence kicked off a lot of reading! After poring over the
archives and looking all over the net, I'm down to the R-75, the PCR-1000
and Ten-Tec's RX-320 as fitting my price-range and having the features I
think I'm most interested in. And I found Linux controllers for all of
them.

From the archives I can see there's been a lot of debate about all three
receivers, so I'll take my time and research more before making a
decision. Thanks for leading me in a good direction!