Old August 29th 04, 01:48 PM
dxAce

Default OT. Kerry LIES again

helmsman wrote:

A Silver Star with a V has never been issued by any branch of the
military.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...e.asp?ID=14774

Now, on the heels of yet another revelation—that Kerry’s DD 214 (“Report of Transfer or
Separation”), displayed on his website, shows his Silver Star embellished with an
unauthorized “V” for valor—which makes it facially false and at variance with official
government records (see our article, John Kerry’s Mysterious Combat “V”)—it has come to
light that his Silver Star award is fraught with other peculiarities.

A related article, if you've not yet seen it:

http://www.suntimes.com/output/elect...ws-lips28.html

Let's face it, Kerry himself is 'fraught with peculiarities'.

I hope that all involved keep asking questions about *all* his decorations.

It may turn out that John Fraud Kerry owes the United States of America some *combat time*,
or at the very least be stripped of his Senate seat and sentenced to a stint in the brig.

dxAce