Old August 29th 04, 06:52 PM
Kameron Spesial

On 29 Aug 2004 14:29:55 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

On Sat 28 Aug 2004 02:11:39p, (KK4TL) wrote in message
. com:

It's Saturday - I'll be home from work by 6pm.

Anything interesting on SHORTWAVE RADIO tonite?

Most likely, but according to some posters, you aren't allowed to talk about
any program content you may actually hear on shortwave... Or perhaps there is
a discrete list of acceptable shortwave program content that is allowed to be
discussed, but M.Terry and J.Dxer (et.al.) have not taken the initiative to
provide that list.

Best of luck to you - and watch out for the R.R.S nannies!

-=jd=-

JD - he's not commenting on what can be spoken about on RRS. And
what's the deal with the nannies thing? What are you talking about?
Do you know of or can you recommend any books on SW that cover things
like passband, notch filters, noise blankers? JD - I noticed you seem
to know what's up with shortwave and would love your help. I don't
want anything super technical. Just trying to understand the
"details" a little better.

Thanks