Old August 29th 04, 06:56 PM
Kameron Spesial

On 29 Aug 2004 14:43:41 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

On Sat 28 Aug 2004 06:13:33p, JuLiE Dxer wrote in message
:

I also recommend sticking to shortwave topics here.
I also recommend kill filtering any of these off-topic posters. It'll
help you weed through the trash postings when finding interesting
shortwave radio information. There's been a lot of good stuff posted
in here regarding shortwave radio. Kill filters can almost be your
best friend in here.

MsJuLiE

{snippage}

You aren't going to allow folks to discuss what they actually heard on the
radio?

-=jd=-

JD - you seem to be repeating yourself but hey - we all need to hear
that more than once. Thanks.