Old August 29th 04, 07:12 PM
m II

Kameron Spesial wrote:
On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 08:46:33 GMT, m II
wrote:

Diverd4777 wrote:

- From the Cross roads of The Universe . . .

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/27588.htm

I understand that's how the Jews were treated just before the war in
Germany. Same ****, same semites, different decade. The camps are
already being used, with the really bad ones located out of the Fatherland.

Vote for a return to civilization this November.

mike

I heard Jews could only dX on Sunday but not Saturday. Is that true?

Indirectly, yes. If they make arrangements for a non Jew to work the
equipment, then it's ok to listen, however. If this were carried to the
extreme, then the same religious laws would apply to the using of light
switches, toilet levers and anything else that may be considered 'work'.

mike