Old August 31st 04, 01:27 AM
Diverd4777

I support Free speech
However
you can't screasm " FIRE !" in a crowded theater;
- Someone'll shoot you dead..

- So he's for free speech
then
he's Not for free speech....
He's For the second ammendment \
unless it's a gun pointed at him

Wonder what he'll say if you ask him " How you doing ?'

He Flips, he Flops

Clearly can't be trusted..

Cheney / Bush / Shiite cleric Muqtada al-Sadr

For the never ending War
In the Mideast...

Four More Years . . .

In article ,
(George Ashley) writes:

The list of flops and flips grows.....

Here's the latest (and quite possibly the best):

"We have a clear vision on how to win the war on terror and bring peace to
the
world."

Okay. I’m with ya. War against terrorists is clear, victory is certain.
Sounds good coming from a "strong" leader.

So anyway, that was last month. Yesterday, Mr. Bush reaffirmed that strong
stance against terrorism and certain march to victory:

"I don’t think you can win [the war on terror]. But I think you can create
conditions so that the — those who use terror as a tool are — less
acceptable in parts of the world.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/bre...p-195190c.html

Whoops! Hmmm.

I dunno. What would that qualify as? A flip? Or a flop? Or maybe a floop?

W4FQF Polly