Old August 31st 04, 01:29 AM
mbacklund

It is probably illegal to repeat ham conversations, but I very seriously
doubt there is any similar rule regarding SW broadcasting.

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
On Sat 28 Aug 2004 02:11:39p, (KK4TL) wrote in message
om:

It's Saturday - I'll be home from work by 6pm.

Anything interesting on SHORTWAVE RADIO tonite?

Most likely, but according to some posters, you aren't allowed to talk

about
any program content you may actually hear on shortwave... Or perhaps there

is
a discrete list of acceptable shortwave program content that is allowed to

be
discussed, but M.Terry and J.Dxer (et.al.) have not taken the initiative

provide that list.

Best of luck to you - and watch out for the R.R.S nannies!

-=jd=-
--
My Current Disposable Email:

(Remove YOUR HAT to reply directly)