Old August 31st 04, 01:30 AM
Space Ghost

Default Anti-American / Racist / Conspiracy Programming?

Can you kind folks recommend frequencies and times for the more
"esoteric" programming being broadcast on shortwave these days?

For a brief period during the late '90s, I owned a DX-392 radio
and absolutely loved listening to all the bizarre and batty stuff
that I could get my hands on.

Programs like "the Hal Turner Show" (impassioned anti-semetic and
anti-government propaganda interlaced with endless new world order
conspiracies) and Radio Habana (which sometimes seemed to erupt
into nothing but screaming announcers blasting the "imperialistic
American DOGS") were my favorites.

Where does such underground, unfettered dementia live these days?
Given my sick sense of humor, the more extremist and radical the
programming, the more I enjoy listening. g

My QTH is southern California (as far as where I'll be tuning in
from). Which, sadly, I guess, precludes me from receiving any
entertaining middle-eastern signals rife with references to "the
head of the snake," ad nausea.