Old August 31st 04, 05:21 AM
G. Ashba

Thanks Eric-
I'm about 40 miles NW of Detroit, Mi. The garage sales are all over the
place, but I had to spend a LOT of Saturdays digging through tupperware and
baby clothes to come up with a deal like that one HAHAHA...
Glen
----------
In article , "Eric Ferguson"
wrote:

Welcome back Glen! Hey, don't worry 'bout being a cheapskate. THAT I
understand. As long as you're enjoying yourself, that's all that counts.

My first radio was a Packard-Bell, (back in 1963) tuned 5.5-18 Mc's. About 8
years ago, picked up a Sony 7600D (Sony's first digital radio) for $10 at a
thrift store. Also have a Sony 2010, and a Sangean 909, as well as a Yaesu
VR500. And I'm STILL a casual listener (gotta put up a longwire one of these
days).

BTW, I'm about 30 miles from San Francisco(aprox 38N x 122W). What are you
near? And where are those garage sales? G.... Eric KA6USJ