Old September 23rd 04, 04:47 PM
Reg Edwards

"aunwin" wrote -
Reg,
Can this be conscrewed as a combination loop/.dipole?

======================================

Aunwin, it would be impolite of me not to reply to your direct question. But
for ages, on and off, I have tried at regretably increasing intervals,
entirely unsuccessfully, to understand what your combination loop/dipole is
all about.

So although YOU may somehow manage to construe some sort of relationship
between a loop/dipole, whatever it is, and a lumped LC circuit inserted in a
random length antenna wire, I'm afraid I'm in great difficulty.

In view of the amount of work involved, and the likelihood of it being
fruitless, I propose for the time being to leave the matter in my pending
tray and pour myself a glass of Bordeaux Claret. If unfamiliar with the
beautiful deep red liquid you may like to try a glass yourself. It does
help.

I'm very sorry that at present I'm unable to be of more assistance in your
quest for recognition.
----
Yours, Reg, G4FGQ.