Old September 1st 04, 02:24 AM
dxAce

hma wrote:

"4nradio" wrote in
news:GJ%Yc.212332$8_6.196533@attbi_s04:

INDONESIA 4000.2, 1347-1401, RRI Kendari Aug 31 Good to very good signal
of lagu romantik with female and male vocals. Male announcer at 1358,
brief music, then female announcer followed by slick, musical vocal ID
'Kendari' sung by a woman. Male announcer again at 1400 with
announcements and some background discussion in the studio with another
person, then a return to music. (Atkins-WA)

INDONESIA 4869.96, 1335-1345, RRI Wamena Aug 31 Apparent phone interview
with reporter, noted parallel to 4750 Makassar. Upon returning to 4870
at 1345, Wamena was off the air. Very good signal while it lasted.
Presumed, as 4869.96 is typical for Wamena, and Sorong was last on
4870.9 when I last heard them in July. (Atkins-WA)

INDONESIA 4606.5, 1402-1406, RRI Serui Aug 31 Male announcer hosting a
phone-in show, with male and female callers. Good, clear signal.
(Atkins-WA)

NEW ZEALAND 3935, 1310-1321, ZLXA Levin Aug 31 Best reception in a long
time of this low-power Kiwi reading service. Three men in a panel
discussion talking about New Zealand's economy and how it impacts the
rest of the Pacific region and Asia. Fair signal. (Atkins-WA)

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA USA
Modified RA6790GM & R75
Kiwa MAP / ERGO / DSP-59+
450 & 700 ft. Beverage Antennas

It looks very interesting.
That was local time in the state of Washington right?
I wonder what time this was in Indonesia or better your time
in UTC. This way we can all try to log some of it.

He was posting in UTC. If you don't realise that, you'd better be studying
propagation, elsewise you won't be logging them yourself.

dxAce