Old September 1st 04, 03:43 AM
Frank White

In article , says...

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 22:19:56 GMT, GlennS
wrote:

"What's a CB radio?". I couldn't believe my ears. I showed
it to her in the sale flier. She said, "OK...", and then started
running all over the store, looking for it. She finally returned and
told us, "We don't have any".
Absolutely unbelievable. How do they stay in business?

By selling new technology and gadgets, not 40 year old stuff. :-)

By selling CHEAP new technology and gadgets, imported
wholesale from China.

They don't sell American anymore...

Seriously, there can't be too many people looking for CB radios these
days. I didn't even know you could still buy them new.

CB radio is still an active communications medium,
quite widely used. Especially in emergencies.

You might want check out it out.

FW