Old September 1st 04, 05:50 AM
Charlie B.

GlennS wrote in message news:
Absolutely unbelievable. How do they stay in business?

In my area East Baltimore County three of there stores have closed,
one in a shopping center and two in malls, The only onr lrft in the
area is in a shopping center that has a Motor Vehicle office in it
and the parking is terrible, the stores filthy and it seems that the
few emplyees thet have are only interested in selling cosrly cellular
phones and contracts. In this area if you need parts theres one place
where the people are knowledgavle and have been in business nabby
years. They have a limited selection of CB', marine equipment and
amatuer accessories. I seems crowded almost all thhe time but they
encourage browsing around and they actually have a repair facility.
For audio there are a few places that have decent selections with all
price rangers. Then theres the big box stores (CC,Target Walmart) if
you don't mind the cowds, nice but generic sales people and the
constant announcements , Oh dont forget the long checkout lines and
theyre rent-a-cop security that treat prople like theives.